Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Location: Digital Ignition (190 Bluegrass Valley Pkwy, Alpharetta 30005)
This event is free to those attending. During the evening we will be collecting the following items (for both male and female) for the “Helping Closet” at Forsyth County Schools Academies of Creative Education.
- Socks and underwear (adult sizes small to large)
- New or gently used khaki pants (this is part of the Gateway uniform)
- Leggings (female only)
- Shampoo, soap, toothpaste
- Baskets/totes for organizing the closet
- Gently used teen clothing
Registration must be made prior to the event.
WE ARE WOMEN UNITED.
2019 is the charter year for Women United of United Way of Forsyth County. This diverse network of women will do much more than donate. The volunteers of Women United invest their time and talent to address our community’s most critical issues. By igniting the power of women – who bring the passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done – we will provide solutions to problems in our community.
WE IGNITE CHANGE.
Women United donors believe in the collective power of women and in empowering each other to accomplish more together. A powerful philanthropic force, women are more likely to give, and to give more, across almost every charitable subsector. Women United donors are committed to the success of their communities, in which they live, work and raise their families.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building a stronger community.
- There will be opportunities to volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- To be a part of a network of women that provide opportunities for collaboration with key business and community leaders at exclusive events, and leadership learning opportunities.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community and work on ways to improve our home.
Together, we will create lasting change in Forsyth County. JOIN TODAY! Call 770.781.4110
OUR MISSION: To champion a network of women leaders who engage by giving, connecting, and volunteering
with a collective vision to strengthen Forsyth County.