Small Businesses play a critical role in maintaining a thriving local economy, and people want to shop at businesses that support their community. United Way of Forsyth County is pleased to offer an investment opportunity that is good for your business AND our community!
United Way of Forsyth County has a simple and affordable program to give back or achieve your businesses philanthropic goals. United Way of Forsyth County invites small businesses to join the 365 Small Business Circle to support children and families in Forsyth county. Whether your business is a local medical practice, a restaurant, a bank, a local retail store or service provider we are happy to promote your business as a community partner and 365 Small Business Circle member when you support United Way’s mission to improve our local quality of life and help to build healthy communities.
Annual investments to United Way of Forsyth County support our four focus areas: Education, Health, Financial Stability, Basic Needs.
For as little as $1 per day or $365 annually, small businesses can become members of the 365 Small Business Circle. Those donating $3 per day or $1,095+ annually will be considered part of the Leadership Level of the 365 Small Business Circle.
365 Small Business Circle Members can contribute through an Annual Employee Campaign (one-time donation or payroll deduction), Company Match, Stock Donations, Fundraising or host an in-store benefit or sales promotion with proceeds benefiting United Way of Forsyth County.
By joining the Circle, businesses receive a benefits package including a window decal for display, online recognition, priority invitation to special small business events, recognition during the Celebration event, annual report, this website and more.
Small businesses are investing in our community to create a bright future for everyone.
One of the best decisions you can make to strengthen your business is to join United Way of Forsyth County to change the odds for children and families, regardless of their current situation or circumstance, giving them equal opportunity to succeed in school and in life.
Your business donation stays right here in Forsyth county and may be tax deductible. Partnering with United Way contributes to a positive marketing strategy by building goodwill among customers, and offers your business the opportunity to have a REAL, MEASUREABLE impact on our community.
Your time and energy are invaluable resources to your organization, our United Way and to our community. JOIN US TODAY! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 770.781.4110.
View more information on our Tabs below!
Our 365 Small Business Circle is excited to announce our next Networking event in February for members and their guests.
Our members will have a chance to make some new contacts, enjoy appetizers and tour this fabulous co-working space in Forsyth County.
For more information or to learn more about how your Small Business can make a Big Impact call Andrea at 770.781.4110.
The 365 Small Business Circle gives your business the opportunity to participate in United Way of Forsyth County's Annual Campaign, drive traffic to your business and have fun in the process!
The concept is simple, invest $1 a day or $365 annually and your business can start to see a big impact in our community. Take it a step further, donate $3 a day or $1,095+ annually to achieve the 365 Small Business Circle - Leadership Level
Here are a few ways to make an investment:
- Host a Company Giving Campaign - encourage employees to make a one-time donation or a payroll deduction. No amount is too small! Make it fun and offer an entry into a raffle for anyone who donates: a preferred parking space, duck out early passes, gift cards, etc.
- Consider making a Company Match - whether it's a 50 cent match or dollar for dollar, every amount is appreciated
- Create a FUNdraiser
- Restaurants - Host a "United We Dine" event with a percentage of sales donated to United Way of Forsyth County to help our food insecure residents
- Realtors - pick a month and donate $50+ from every closing to United Way for emergency rental assistance and help a resident keep a roof over their head
- Sales Professionals - choose a featured product and let your customers know a portion of sales is being donated to United Way of Forsyth to support the greatest need
- Banks - host a "Quarter Mile of Quarters", put out collection jars and let your customers know you are collecting quarters for a cause. If they put in a dollar bill, you can change that easily ;) Chances are they found a quarter in your parking lot or in the wash. It may be a quarter to most but we can "change" that into Credit Recovery money - allowing students to graduate on time!
- Retailers - host a "Penny Wars" where managers set out a can/bucket/jar for staff to donate spare change (dollars are also accepted!). Tally the amount, declare a winner and award a prize
Return on Investment:
Brand Identity - your business is aligned with United Way of Forsyth County, recognized as a 4-star charity by Charity Navigator. Attract and maintain customers by displaying your community support with the 365 Small Business Circle or Leadership decal
Community Support - your 365 Small Business membership donation will be combined with thousands of others and will support initiatives and community partners, all committed to improving the quality of life of our residents
Brand Recognition - see your logo on this website, in our annual report and in social media
Invitation to attend Small Business Networking events, signature events and volunteer opportunities
The opportunity to give back to your community in a way that makes sense for you:
365 Small Business Circle Member - for $1 per day or $365 annually, your business can make a big impact
365 Small Business Circle, Leadership Member - for $3 per day or $1,095+ annually, your business can make a bigger impact
Still looking to make an even bigger impact or fulfill philanthropic goals? Consider sponsoring one of our Annual Events or ask for more information about our Community Investment Committee later this year.