Volunteers are at the heart of our organization. Plus, it's a great way to get involved in your community and see immediate results for your efforts. Thanks for considering United Way for your volunteer opportunities.
Think about how you want to LIVE UNITED, and be selective about where you spend your time. Choosing opportunities that make you feel good while helping others builds stronger communities and enriches your own life at the same time.
For more information on United Way volunteer opportunities, contact Andrea Preston at 770-781-4110.
United Way of Forsyth County Volunteer Opportunities:
- Day of Caring Project Manager (July-September) - assist with the planning and coordination of the event, including communication with agencies, corporations and volunteer group.
- Photographer - Donate your time and talent capturing smiles, laughs and good times during United Way programs and events.
- Stuff the Bus Committee (May-July) - assist with planning and coordinating the event, including communication with agencies, corporations and volunteer groups.
- Invitational Golf Tournament (April - October) - assist with planning and coordination of the event, including securing sponsorships and communications.
- Cumming Marathon (October - November) - assist with the communication with sponsors, volunteers and participants.
For more information on United Way of Forsyth County's Community Wide Volunteer Projects click here.
Additional volunteer opportunities
- The Place of Forsyth County - Thrift store, food pantry, 2 fresh vegetable gardens
- Meals by Grace - food pantry and aquaponic farm
- Cumming Home Ministries - thrift store
- Keep Forsyth Beautiful - outside clean up opportunities
Even more volunteer opportunities can be found on our online community resource guide!