The FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card is a free prescription discount card provided by United Way of Forsyth County. The program will allow Forsyth County residents, regardless of income, age or health status to participate in the program and save on the cost of their medications. The program has provided annual savings up to 55%. Savings on a single prescription range from a few percent up to 75% (sometimes more) off the retail price of the drug. Cardholders save on both brand name and generic drugs as well as dental, vision, veterinary and hearding services; plus discounts on lab and imaging tests and diabetes supplies and equipment. All members of a family can use the card. It is always FREE and the card can be used immediately. There are no forms to fill out. Simply take the card to one of the Forsyth or Dawson County Pharmacies listed below.
To receive your card, call the United Way office at 770.781.4110 or click here to create your free card online.
CVS Pharmacy - 603 Canton Highway, Cumming, GA 30040 - 70.887.7771
- CVS Pharmacy inside Target - 1525 Marketplace Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041 - 678.513.1762
- Kroger Pharmacy - 2655 Freedom Parkway, Cumming, GA 30041 - 770.781.6689
- Kroger Pharmacy - 2345 Bethelview Road, Cumming, GA 30040 - 770.888.1025
- Rite Aid featuring a Walgreens Pharmacy - 2820 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming, GA 30041 - 770.888.6740
- Rite Aid featuring a Walgreens Pharmacy - 2323 Canton Highway, Cumming, GA 30040 - 770.888.5031
- Walgreens - 1650 Buford Highway, Cumming, GA 30041 - 678.455.4479
- Walmart Pharmacy - 1500 Marketplace Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041 - 770.887.9709
- Walmart Pharmacy - 3655 Browns Bridge Rd., Cumming, GA 30028 - 770.203.4862
- CVS Pharmacy - 6327 Highway 53 East, Dawsonville, GA 30534 - 706.16.1303
- Kroger Pharmacy - 378 Marketplace Way, Dawsonville, GA 30534 - 470.375.1995
- Rite Aid featuring a Walgreens Pharmacy - 204 Dawson Village Way S, Dawsonville, GA 30534 - 706.216.2101
- Walmart Pharmacy - 98 Power Center Drive, Dawsonville, GA 30534 - 706.265.2484